We are looking for an ELECTRONIC ENGINEER for our R&D lab at Salzano operating site. The resource will work alongside the sub-fund manager with the following main tasks:
- Micro-controller programming
- Design new electronic boards
- Product certifications
- Electronic Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of micro-controllers
- C and C++ programming
- Good knowledge of the English language
Contract: fixed time or internships with a fixed term purpose.
CV without photo will not be taken into consideration.